- Educating youth and adults on the values of democracy, especially non-violent conflict resolution, dialogue and reconciliation.
- Empowering Palestinian women, so that they can influence and contribute to the political leadership and society as a whole.
- Creating a youth movement of Al-Tariq through diverse educational activities, training courses and clubs for children.
- Establishing networks with other Palestinian organizations that believe in the same goals, and are supported by a worldwide network of governments and organizations that assist the Palestinian people in creating a democratic Palestinian State.
- Influencing the Arabic and international media to recognize the strong peace camp in Palestine and to condem those who call for violence.
- Facilitating and supporting dialogue with Israelis based on mutual respect and equality.
- Supporting local leaders by training and implementing the values of democracy on a local level, which can then influence the social and political landscape of our entire region.
"We were able to get to know each other and have such a great time together, talking about our dreams and hopes, the conflict and non-violent ways to solve it. Why do we have to feel afraid of each other? How long will the conflict last?"
- Mohammed, Young Leader"Suddenly life has a different meaning--more beautiful. The aspiration to live a normal life, a life that to the most people seems trivial, this desire unites the worst of enemies. There is no person that truly wants to live in war." - Noam, Young Leader